Heat Shroud GOLD™ solves the problem of heat and abrasions causing failure of lines, hoses and wires without the need to disconnect them.
High temperature Metalized Polyimide lamination, bonded to a robust 20oz heat treated glass fiber base material, Heat Shroud GOLD will protect and keep components cool in the most demanding applications. Able to reflect radiant heat up to 800°F makes Heat Shroud GOLD the perfect choice to keep critical lines cool and protected. The added convenience of hook & loop closure eliminates the need of removing one end of connected wires, cables and hoses to install.
- Fits 1/2" to 1-1/4" diameter x 36" length (12,7mm to 31,75mm x 91,44cm length)
- 20oz. heat treated base glass
- Metalized Polyimide lamination
- Base glass rated to 1100°F
- High temperature hook & loop
- Radiant Heat Resistance: